Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had so much fun on Halloween. We started the day by carving pumpkins...I think I've rubbed off a little on Malaya because at first she didn't want to touch the inside of the pumpkins because she would get dirty!! I have told her it's okay to get dirty, but I'm sure since I always have her use germ-x and carry it everywhere has rubbed off on her. Anyway, we got the pumpkins carved and pictures taken.

Then Malaya wanted to go trick-or-treating.....finally it was time to go. We went to our neighbor's house and then to a friends' and a few houses around there. Then we went up to Michele's (Malaya's old daycare). Malaya ran up to Michele and gave her a big hug!! I think she has missed her. Then we finally went to Chris & Lucy's (Gary's brother & girlfriend) and went to a few houses around there.

While we were trick-or-treating, I told Malaya when they open the door to say, "trick -or-treat". She told me "no, I say, please - then thank you". I guess I couldn't argue.


Once Malaya got her hands dirty - she loved it!


Malaya carving a pumpkin

All done



Miranda & her pumpkins


Sisterly love

This is the only picture I got all 3 in

Shylow was such a good girl & let me take her picture
My 2 pumpkins


My pumpkin eating a pumpkin


Playing keep away

Where's Miranda? :)


I love this picture of the girls
I told Malaya she had to get a picture before we left and that was all it took to get her to smile
Miranda playing puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment