I'm actually doing pretty well keeping these up - I found out it goes faster to do it every week than to try and do multiple posts in one sitting!!
Well, this week started pretty quiet, but on Thursday, Scooby Doo came to visit. My parenets went to Sioux Falls for my dad to attend an EMT conference. Scooby was a very good dog and Shylow loved the company.
Friday night we went to Zack and Lane Shull's house and Malaya got to play with their daughter. They played really well together and had lots of fun.
On Saturday, Gary took the girls to the farm and he got to go scout out some deer. I had about 6 hours worth of errands to run, so I didn't get to go. It was not fun, but had to be done. The girls got to hang out with Grandma Twila and then Great-Grandma Williamson was there. Malaya & Great-Grandma got to make cookies together. It sounds like all of them had a good time together.
On Sunday was Grandma Audrey's birthday. Malaya & I made her a birthday cake and it was all sugar free so she could eat it. Mike & Sheila came down and we had lunch with them too.
Hope everyone has a good week.
Sunday morning Miranda woke up with really crazy hair - I had to take pictures!!
At Grandma Twila's house
I would bet she's watching Shylow or Malaya
Making Cookies with Great-Grandma - Can you see Malaya's stained mustache?
The cookies were really good - Great-Grandma's receipe is the best!!!
Such a big girl!









No comments:
Post a Comment