Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Week Come & Gone

Well, Malaya made it through Monday without a fever so we were planning on going back to daycare on Tuesday. Monday night around 8:00 Malaya started just screaming that her left ear hurt. Gary & I looked in her ear and we could see her tube so we thought that maybe she could feel it and that's what was hurting. Well, after 2 hours of screaming, I knew she had an ear infection. We remembered that cry all too well. So, I told Gary I had to take her to the ER. I left here around 10 and the ER was packed. It took about an hour to get back to a room and then another hour before a dr. came in. There were a lot of sick people there. One little girl was sitting close to us and her mom said she had tested positive for H1N1 on Thurs and wasn't getting better. She couldn't get her little girl to wear a mask and I couldn't get Malaya to wear a mask, so I was just praying neither of us would catch anything while there. Anyway, the dr. did say she had an ear infection and her tubes were falling out. So, he gave us a prescription and we headed to Walgreens. It was 1:15am when we got home. My parents came and watched the girls that day and I didn't get to work until 10 because I slept in for awhile. Malaya is feeling much better now, but is still tired.

Every year for my birthday, Twila & I go shopping for clothes. We got to go yesterday. We started off the day by watching Malaya at her last swimming lessons. She did so well - we're hoping to do it again. Then we started the day at Starbucks and continued from there. Yes, we did spend some time at Kohls :) I got lots of nice things & we ate at the Olive Garden.

Today after church we got lunch and went to the park & ate it. Then Malaya got to swing. We had Gary's parents up for supper tonight.

We are hoping for an uneventful week. We have met all big deadlines are work, so it should slow down some. Hope everyone is staying healthy!!


Happy Baby

Miranda loves to watch her big sister



"So Big"


No comments:

Post a Comment