Is it already my birthday again? Seems like yesterday it was my birthday. Last year the guys were hunting & my sister watched Malaya and I worked 12 hours!! This year was much better. Gary & the girls got me a birthday cake and then my favorite coffee drink from Starbucks so that was great!! This week I also won $100 money card off the radio so I got to go donate some of the money to Kohls this afternoon while Gary watched the girls. It was nice to have a couple hours to myself.
This week has been pretty crazy for me at work. It's quarter end so it was provision week. I'd been getting the girls from daycare and then going back in until around 8. There has been a lot of swine flu going around. Malaya has had a cough for about a week but Wed she picked up a runny nose, but no fever. Then Thursday evening her fever started. Within an hour of picking her up from daycare, she went downhill. You could tell she did not feel well. Gary stayed home with her on Friday and then Saturday he went home to help his parents move cows. I am going to stay home with them tomorrow b/c she still has a fever. We are hoping for no fever tomorrow and we can go back on Tuesday. We are just thankful it was the weekend and we didn't have to take those days off work too.
I don't have much for pictures this week.....The ones of the girls - I had asked Malaya to get Miranda a toy and when I turned around she had a pile of toys. It did the trick and kept her busy!!

Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big the girls are getting. Love reading your posts. I will be able to start posting again.....hopefully soon, but I thought that a month ago :) Wedding season is winding down and I will have more time on my hands. Hope everyone feels much better real soon!