Saturday, October 3, 2009

October Already???

Once again another month has passed by. We are officially done with camping for this year. It's kind of sad - once we got home Malaya said she wanted to go camping. We tried to explain it's going to be awhile before that happens again.

We started Malaya in swimming lessons at the Swim Center. The class runs for 6 weeks. She has been doing so well. I can't believe how much she has improved. Gary is doing the class with her and I think he enjoys it too.

Grandma Twila & Grandma Audrey had the girls together on Wednesday. They went shopping and spoiled the girls. I think everyone had a good time. Then Grandma Twila spent the night and had the girls on Thursday too.

Today my mom, Mike's mom, Sonja (she's hairdress and personal attendant), Sheila and I went wedding dressing shopping. I was very excited about going, but I don't think Sheila was too excited considering she doesn't like to a wear a dress or try on clothes. We had so much fun. Sheila kept saying she wanted to have a dress by noon and then go out to lunch and be done. I told her that probably wouldn't happen....and she had to prove me wrong. Her dress is very pretty!!

Gary decided to take the girls to the farm today. It sounds like they had a lot of fun. Malaya & Grandma Twila picked Gords. Malaya brought back a basket full for us. I got to spend the rest of the day at work....another busy time of year for us.

Daddy & Malaya at Swimming Lessons
Listening to the teacher
Miranda is watching her big sister
Daddy helping Malaya float on her back
Playing with the toys
Miranda asleep on Daddy in the camper
Grandparents with the girls
Malaya & I were working on an art project where you peel the back of these foam pieces and stick them. Well, I left the room for a few minutes to do something and I come back in and Malaya's leg is covered with the pieces!!
Malaya in the bathtub

No comments:

Post a Comment