Well, I am not doing so bad - only 2 weeks since my last post!! :) Gary finally got our deck completed so I will post those pictures. It is so much nicer than what we had. I should have taken a before picture, but I didn't, although I'm sure we have one somewhere.
We started Malaya in swimming lessons on the 12th - she is really enjoying them and doing so well. I couldn't believe how much she had improved by week 2. We are doing them at the swim center. We had never been in there before and it is really nice. She goes for 6 weeks so she'll be halfway tomorrow.
I started not feeling well last Sunday, but by Tues night was fine. Then Wed. morning I woke up and had all the flu symptoms so Gary stayed home with me and the girls and drove me to the dr. They tested me for the flu and thankfully the results were negative. But, I did have a bacterial & virual infection. They gave me an antibiotic, but I've been running a fever. Everytime I break my fever, it comes back. I finally called the dr. back yesterday afternoon and they told me to alternate motrin & tylenol and after 48-72 hrs on the antibiotic my fever should go away. It's been 48 hours this morning and I think I am finally feeling a little better. I've been home from work the past 3 days...thank goodness for PTO. My parents came and got the girls on Wed and took them out to Hart Ranch with them so I know they are having fun. Malaya said she wanted to go camping with grandma & papa on Wed and I told her they'd come get her later today and she said - no - NOW!!! She sure knows what she wants!!!
The guy who owned the house before had put plywood down and then covered it was carpet - it was awful!!
It was so gross under it - Gary even found a black widow under it closer towards our house - he said it was the biggest black widow he's ever seen. Thank goodness he found it and now Malaya!!

Daddy's little helper
How long daddy?
Finished - we didn't take down that white part b/c there's a flower planter on the other side - maybe someday we will...

It is so much nicer - Gary did a great job!
These are from the other night - Malaya wanted to play doll house and Miranda had lots of fun too!
Mommy & Miranda

No comments:
Post a Comment