Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Sprout
When I was pregnant with Malaya, we started calling her Bean intead of saying it/he/she. She got that name b/c when we told our family I was pregnant, the baby was the size of the Bean. When I got pregnant with Miranda, we wanted to carry on the name, so we started calling Miranda Sprout. So, we had Bean & Sprout. Well, we really thought that Miranda was going to be a boy and were really shocked when she was a girl!! Anyway, Sheila found this blue outfit that said Sprout on it, and when we had a girl, she wanted to return the outfit. I told her no - I wanted it anyway, so here are pictures of her in the Sprout outfit. She is also laying on the blanket that Great-Grandma Lorraine made for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment