I'm trying to remember what else we did in August....I know we went camping 2 weekends so I'll post pictures from our camping trip. One of the weekends, Bobbi & BJ Dart were right next to us. They have a daughter who is 8 months older than Malaya and they play together really well.
Then last Saturday (29th) Gary's parents, brother, Brandy & Nick and us all went on a motorcycle ride. We started in Spearfish and went over to Deadwood, then down Boulder canyon to Sturgis, then up through Vanoucker Canyon and ate lunch at Boondocks and then back through the Canyon to Spearfish. I guess it was a 100 mile ride, although it didn't feel like it. My parents watched the girls and the Brakke kids. Then that night my sister & Mike kept the girls while Gary & I went to deadwood. I had won a free night stay at the Frist Gold off the radio for my birthday and it expired Sept 1. I don't have any pictures from this day because they are on Twila's camera.
I have been working extra hours at work because of our tax return deadline. With Gary working in Spearfish, I go pick up the girls, run home, eat & head back to work until 8. It's been really tiring. I don't think it's going to slow down until after Oct. 15....
Here are August's Pictures....
Malaya & Papa playing Bean Bag
Malaya & Papa laying on the blanket
Miranda helping Grandma in the camper
Malaya & Taylee coloring
Mommy & Miranda
Papa & Malaya swimming
Papa, Taylee & Malaya swimming
We got the jump a roo out of the storage unit - Miranda loved it until Malaya came up and bounced her hard and now I think she's scared of it because everytime I put her in it she screams
I laid Miranda om our bed and when I turned around she had her sock in her mouth
Daddy put pigtails in Malaya's hair for the first time and this was the only way I could get a picture
For these next pictures - who is who??
1 - Miranda, 2 - Malaya, 3 - Miranda, 4 - Malaya, 5 - Miranda
Malaya was 7 months and Miranda 5 months, but I thought it was neat how much they do look alike
First cereal - Miranda eats the cereal really well, but after a half hour or so it all comes back up. They say if their system does that they're not ready for it so to stop the cereal for a couple weeks and then try again. So, we did that and tried it again at 5 months - still didn't work. I called the nurse and she said to try oatmeal. We've done that and it's going much better so maybe she won't have to be a starvin marvin and will start getting her belly full

No comments:
Post a Comment