Where does time go? I just can't keep up - I've just decided I'm going to have to post a month at a time because I just can't keep up with weekly posts!! Although, once a week wouldn't take near as long as a whole month at once! :)
We took Miranda to her dr. apt. on August 3 and she was 12lb 14oz and 25 in long! She is just growing too fast!!
Since it's been so long, I don't remember much of what we did that week, but we did go home to the Farm one day. It was Gary's parents anniversary so we went and spent part of the day with them.
I think I'll just post some pictures
Miranda loves to be carried around in her sling
Miranda posing for pictures
Daddy & Miranda
Bathtime
Can you tell she's teething??
Malaya reading a book to Miranda
Malaya taking pictures of Miranda
What is Malaya holding?
Still not quite sure...
It's a worm!! This night Malaya was outside playing with Gary and they dug through the dirt and found worms. She carried them around for the longest time. When it was time to come in, she wanted to bring her worms. Gary finally talked her into burying them in the garden and they would help our tomatoes grow. She finally agreed to it...

So glad to see you updated! I am sooo far behind, I will catch up soon, I can feel some of the pressure that has been going on here coming off and it will be soon :)
ReplyDeleteThe girls are so adorable. I love to see pictures of them. Thanks for sharing!! :)
It seems that it is so hard to catch up once you are behind - looking forward to your updates :)
ReplyDelete