Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler, and Gloriana were coming to the Civic Center on July 24. The day before I decided I would really like to go to the concert so I checked all the classifieds for tickets and I was not willing to pay the price they wanted. I continued to look the day of the concert too. My mom called me and said my dad said to call the box office because usually tickets are released right before the concert. So, a little before 5 I called and they had just released 100 tickets. I got 2 tickets in row 17, which was actually only 6 rows from the stage and we were on the end. We had perfect seats. I was mad though because I couldn't bring my camera in because it was so big and I could have gotten excellent pictures. I had asked the lady sitting in front of me if she'd send me her pictures and she said she would. They were from AZ on vacation and heard Taylor was in town so they came to the civic center right before the show and was able to get tickets too. She had 2 teenage daughters so they were thrilled. Her daughters actually had wristbands to go in the pit and they also got a couple guitar picks too. At the end, her youngest daughter even got on stage with Taylor and got a hug from her. I haven't received any pictures from the lady so if I even do, I'll add them to this post.
My parents kept the girls over night and Saturday afternoon Gary & I went to Spearfish and we took the girls to the new swimming park there. Malaya wasn't too sure at first, but ended up having a good time.
I'm also attaching various pictures I've taken too.
I love this picture of Miranda smiling at her Papa
Malaya had so much fun jumping off the edge into Daddy's arms
All of us at the swimming park
Miranda hanging out with Papa at the swimming park
Next time Miranda will have to get in the water too
Happy Baby Miranda
Great-Aunt Marie Naescher made this blanket for Miranda
She made Malaya one too, so now each girl has their own blanket from her
Pretty in Pink
Someone is teething!

No comments:
Post a Comment