I can't even remember what happened this past week so it's going to be a short post. I haven't been feeling good most of the week - I was all stuffy & coughing. Then on Friday, Malaya started getting sick. Saturday we headed to Gillette to spend the day with the Brakke's. Can you believe that I forgot my camera and Brandy didn't think of pictures either until we left, so I don't have any to share. Malaya had lots of fun with Logan and Alissa has changed so much. We stopped and had supper at my parent's house on the way home. On Sunday, the girls & I went to the doctor. Miranda has thrush again, but this time they're treating it with some medicine so thankfully no purple dye this time!!! Malaya had lots of fluid behind her left ear and the dr. said it would have been really bad by Wednesday, so I'm thankful we took her in. I had blood drawn and they determined it was bacterial so the dr. gave me an antibiotic!! I woke up this morning and did not feel well at all so I decided to stay home and kept the girls with me. But, I'm thinking work would have been more restful. The girls were awful today and no rest for me at all!! I have never been so excited to see Gary walk through the door. I handed him Miranda and told him I needed a time out!!!
Yesterday was 2 years since my grandma died. I can't believe that it's been that long. I still remember that day like yesterday. It will probaly be engrained in my mind forever. It's funny because that day I thought I could never live without her and here we are 2 years later. I think about her all the time and wish she could be here, but I know she's in Heaven with God.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment