Sunday, November 15, 2009

All Sorts of Pictures

I figured out this morning how to email myself pictures off my phone so I'm going to post an assortment of pictures from the past year



Malaya in a diaper box



Malaya with daddy's hat on and a coat on under her snow pants



Malaya wanted to go outside & play



Malaya in her 2 yr old dress - notice the duck slippers



One morning before daycare, Malaya crawled up in our bed and decided to read a book

Fruit Punch Mustache Face
I love carrots!!
This is my favorite picture of the girls

Sleeping Beauty
Uncle Chris playing teapot with Malaya
One day I had told Malaya to pick up her room and when I came in, this is what she had done
Eating smores out camping


Papa Clark and Miranda out camping

Malaya in her carset
Malaya riding the train at Storybook Island

Riding the train this summer
In Pooh's Treehouse at Storybook Island

The girls out camping this summer
Malaya making a funny face
Miranda was smiling while sleeping
Malaya sleeping in the car - I love her foot


Malaya with her purses and dolly


Another one of Malaya in her carseat

No comments:

Post a Comment