Monday, April 30, 2012

Plant & Field Trip to the Farm

Gary had to work on Saturday so the girls & I decided since it was a nice day we were going to go to Ogallala and get some flowers to plant. We had a fun time together & got lots of nice flowers. We came home and started planting until Gary got off work.

Gary & I as well as 2 other couples went on a date. We went out to dinner and then bowling. We had sooooo much fun. I haven't laughed so much in a really long time. The girls had a babysitter and they had so much fun with her. She was at Malaya's cheerleading camp so they did cheers & she took them to the park.

Sunday we went to church and came home and planted some more.

Today I went with the preschool class on a field trip. Miranda got to go too. We went to a farm 8 miles North of Grant and then had a picnic lunch at the park. The kids were very good and had lots of fun, but everyone sure was tired.

Future pianists - Malaya, Ryleigh, Miranda & Michelle

Planting

Malaya watering

My sweet girls

All done

At the farm - Miranda, Malaya & Michelle

Michelle & Malaya

Malaya feeding a goat

Maylynn, Hannah, Malaya, & Michelle

Maylynn, Hannah, Malaya & Michelle

Malaya petting a horse

The whole class

No comments:

Post a Comment