Monday, July 5, 2010

Father's Day & June

Once again I'm way behind. I'm going to try to remember everything that's happened. Gary & I finally got to go on our date to celebrate our anniversary. We went & played mini golf at the Ranch and then went up to Prairie Berry for some wine tasting. We really liked the sweet ones so we bought a few bottles of those. Then on Father's Day, Gary, his dad and Chris had a T time at 7:30 at the Fountain Springs golf course. Then the girls and I and Twila met them for lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. I think overall he had a good day.

The next week Miranda had a flu bug of sorts and went to daycare for a few days and then Gary stayed home with her that Wedneday. Then Thursday Twila stayed with her and on Friday Twila took Malaya shopping and to the farm to spend the night. That Saturday Gary & I went to the farm to pick up Malaya. Then on Sunday we headed to Spearfish for a BBQ at Mike & Sheila's to celebrate Sheila's birthday.

I'm also going to post some pictures of our fruit. We had choke cherries, apples, peaches, plums and raspberries coming. I actually picked some raspberries tonight and they are super yummy!!!


The clouds the other night at our house


The girls and Gary on Father's Day

Our Plum tree

Our peach tree


Choke Cherry tree

apple tree


Raspberry patch

Squash & Pumpkins


The rest of my garden

Silly Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment