We had such a fun 4th of July weekend. We headed out to Hart Ranch on Thurday and then Gary had Friday off. My parents kept the girls for a little bit and he got to come into town and take me on a lunch date. We had chinese - yum! I got off at 2 so that was nice.
Then Saturday we got up and the girls rode the train and then Hart Ranch had their carnival. When we were done, my parents took us and Mike & Sheila out to lunch at Chili's. Then the 4 of us went back to the camper and slept from 2-4:30. It was so nice to have a nap. That evening all the Wall crew had a pot luck and then the 4 of us went on a bike ride.
I had won 4 tickets to the rodeo in Belle at my work and invited my sister & Mike to go with us. We got up that morning and headed to Belle for the prade at 10:30. We got there and got to our spot by about 10:20 so thankfully that worked out. We got about 15 min into the parade and it started to rain and then pour....but everyone still had fun and the girls got A LOT of candy!!! Then we went back into Spearfish and had lunch at Sandfords. Then the sun came out so we headed back to Belle for the rodeo. I had never been to a rodeo. We all had fun and Malaya loved the animals (of course). Then after the rodeo Mike & Sheila went home and we headed back to Hart Ranch. We had dinner and smores and headed into Rapid to watch the fireworks. We watched them with some friends whose 2 girls go to the same daycare with Malaya. We got home about 11 and everyone was beat!!!
Then today we got up and got ready and my dad said - let's go to reptile gardens. I was exctied because I hadn't been there since I was in school. We had so much fun there. We got to watch the snake show and crocodile and alligator show. Malaya & I even got to touch a baby aligator. Then we went into the dome and a lady was holding a snake and Malaya kept wanting to pet the snake. It was so cute. Before we left, Grandpa & Grandma bought her a pink fleece coat she wanted. She is so spoiled!! We went back, had lunch and got everything packed up. Now I actually have everything put away and am just working on laundry. It's going to be a long week. It's provision this week :(
I thought this was pretty neat
Malaya's 4th of July outfit
The girls at the parade
Malaya watching the parade
Miranda watching the parade & eating her sucker
The girls in their 4th of July outfits Grandma Twila got them
The snake show - a python
Some poisionous snake
Malaya & Mommy in a snake
Aligator & croc show
Sitting on the crocodile
Opening its jaw
Holding its mouth shut
Feeding the crocodile
Malaya & Mommy petting a baby aligator
Grandpa cut our heads off this picture
Mommy & Malaya with the giant tortoise
The girls with the tortoise
Naescher Family with the 129 year old tortoise
A tortoise





















No comments:
Post a Comment