Our church had VBS this week. One of the ladies Malaya knows, Miss Dawn, was going to be teaching her class so that was extra fun. The 3 year olds could go, but were supposed to have an adult with them. Since I couldn't take Malaya and my parents were staying at Hart Ranch, I asked my mom if she'd be interested in going with Malaya and she said YES. Malaya & Grandma had so much fun. Malaya was pretty bashful in the beginning, but by the end loved it. We were able to get a copy of a CD that had the songs on it from the week and we've been dancing to it at home. The parents were able to come on Friday to see them sing so that was nice and I was able to get a few pictures.
Last night, Brandy, Nick & the kids came over for supper. The kids had so much fun and they are all growing up too fast!!!
I'm also including a few pictures off my cell phone.
Malaya giving Miss Dawn a hug
Logan & Malaya
Logan, Alyssa, Miranda & Malaya
Miranda hanging out in the wagon
We got Miranda's hair cut last week and she grew up!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment