We are closing on our house on Monday at 4pm. We can hardly wait. We are so excited and can't wait for the girls to see it. We always ask Malaya every morning when she gets up what she drempt about and usually her answer is always Princesses. Well, lately, it's been the new house.
This weekend we are going to be super busy. I am having my bridesmaid dress sized at the boutique and Gary has to get measured for his tux. Then we are going to get the paint & supplies for the girls' rooms. Then I won a $20 gift certificate to a restaurant so we're going to try that out tonight and then go to church tonight. Tomorrow we will finish all of our packing and we have bible study in the late afternoon.
I think this will be one of the only times that I say I'm looking forward to Monday.
Her valentine outfit and a teddy bear
We got the girls more blocks to build with
Malaya wearing her outfit
I think these pictures are priceless!
They make me laugh everytime I look at them











these are awesome!
ReplyDelete