Thursday, April 4, 2013

Miranda is 4!!

Miranda's birthday was the day after Easter this year.  When she got up, I told her Happy Birthday, Miranda. She asked if it really was her birthday. I told her it was and she said I can't believe I'm really 4!! It was pretty cute.

She didn't have preschool today so we made dirt cups to take to daycare. We also made dirt cups for preschool on Tuesday. Then when I picked her up she had a balloon and stuffed kitty from Grandma Twila & Papa John and a balloon from Aunt Sheila & Uncle Mike.

We got home that night and had Shar, Maddie, & Colton come over for supper and cake and ice cream. Then we opened gifts. When both grandparents called and asked what she wanted for her birthday she told them all a turtle. Well, it was pretty cute because my parents got her a stuffed turtle puppet, G&G Naescher got her a turtle movie and then Dave & Judy got her a turtle that grows 600% the original size when put in water for a week. I thought it was all pretty cute and she loved it. She was pretty tired by the end of the day. She had a good birthday.

We let her open 1 present early that morning

Balloon & kitty from G&G Naescher

Balloon from Uncle Mike & Aunt Sheila

Nail polish from Shar, Maddie, & Colton

Stuffed Turtle

Yahtzee from G&G Mortensen

Puzzles from G&G Mortensen

Magnet shape making game from us

Bubbles from us

Baby doll from G&G Naescher

Turtle Movie from G&G Naescher

Baby bottles & turtle from Dave & Judy

Miranda & Colton played with the gift bag

Turtle Puppet

Blowing out the candles

4th Birthday Cake

Dirt Cups

The day after her birhtday - all dressed up

New Outfit from Dick & Pam Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment