Saturday, December 29, 2012

Grandma & Grandpa Visit

My parents came Nov 30th through Dec 2nd.  Then they came back Dec 13th through the 19th. We had a busy time while they were here.  We had Malaya's Christmas program at School the evening of the 13th. Then on Friday, the 14th, we worked around the house. I still had Christmas gifts to get done and lots of other projects. On the 15th was Malaya's birthday party. We made her peace sign cake and had lots of fun. Sunday was the girls' Christmas program at church and Monday night was Miranda's preschool Christmas program.  Busy, Busy times.....

Miranda's preschool door decorated

Malaya's Christmas program

Malaya's 42 kid kindergarten class

Malaya & Miranda's Church Christmas Program

The gifts we made the teachers

Grandmpa coloring with the girls

Miranda's preschool Christmas program


Peace Sign Cake I made Malaya

I am very proud of it





No comments:

Post a Comment