Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas at the Mortensen's

We celebrated Christmas with my family on Dec 22nd.  That morning Gary & I went to verizon to upgrade our cell phones....  We both got Smart Phones - I didn't think I'd ever have one, but am really enjoying it now that I'm figuring it out. I have to keep up on this technology somehow or the girls are going to surpass me quickly!!!

Mom made turkey and ham for lunch and then we opened gifts.

The girls in front of the tree

Gary got coasters with hunting pictures on them

Mike & Sheila got the girls a karoke machine

Miranda got a Nabi 2 - it is a tablet for kids

Malaya got one too

Dad got a Kindle

Mom a TV


I love these hats the girls got from Grandma & Grandpa

Mom made the girls a book of all they've done together

No comments:

Post a Comment