Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July

It was sure different this year with the 4th being on a Wednesday. We went to Grant for some of their festivities in the park. Gary participated in the horseshoe tournament. The girls played on the bouncy houses. We ate at Subway and had ice cream!!! It was sooo hot that day & the humidity was terrible. Shar invited us to her parents house for a BBQ. So we spent the evening there. We had BBQ Ribs - Her dad is the best cook!!! Then we watched the fireworks show at 9:30. I was pretty impressed for it being a small town.

The rest of the week was really busy. We had hair cuts, blood drive, and errands. My computer has been in the shop. The screen stopped working and it has been taking forever for it to load up. I got it back yesterday and am going to have to get a new one. Some of the components have been friend. But, for now, it's holding on. Not looking forward to a new one at all - they take so much work!!!

I do have some news..... I am going back to work. I accepted the payroll manager position at Perkins County Health Services yesterday. I am going to work 32 hours Monday - Thursday. I start July 16th. I am excited about it, but anxious too. A lady is town is going to watch the girls for me.

So, here are some pictures of the girls on the 4th and we'll see what the next week brings!!






Miranda said she was a princess




No comments:

Post a Comment