We had a busy week..... Gary had been on call from Wed to Wed and he ended up putting in 35 hours of overtime. Saturday was the only day he wasn't on call and that worked out great because he had his work party at Lake Mac so we were able to enjoy it as a family. Gary went to Bayside to go to golfing with some co-workers at 6:30am. We went to the Lake later in the afternoon and Gary's boss has a boat so we got to go out in it. Gary rode on the tube and then Malaya rode on the tube with him. Then we had supper and played a Rodeo Golf Tournament. It was a very fun time.
This week I started my new job as Payroll Manager at Perkins County Community Hospital. I enjoyed it, but there's a lot to learn so I was pretty overwhelmed last week. It was also hard to sit for those long hours and then use my eyes to look at the screen. I definitely think I need my eyes checked. :)
The girls did great at daycare. They didn't even cry when I dropped them off and then didn't want to leave when I came to pick them up. I was very thrilled about that. On Monday Malaya got to go to the swimming pool and on Tuesday they both got to go to the movie in Ogallala.
We went on a road trip yesterday. We went to Cheyenne. We went to Sams Club and Walmart. I also got a couple new shirts for work. We left at 7:30 and didn't get home until 10:30pm so it was along day, but very fun!!!
Here are some pictures from the boat
 |
| Malaya on the boat |
 |
| Don't get that phon wet!! |
 |
| Malaya Driving |
 |
| Here he goes.... |
 |
| Daddy Tubing |
 |
| Malaya & Daddy tubing |
No comments:
Post a Comment