We got to my parents house and opened gifts. We had prime rib for dinner. We also went to a live nativity scene at the WildLife Sanctuary that night. It was pretty neat. On Christmas Day we went to church and relaxed. On Monday Gary headed out and the girls & I went to Gillette.
We went to Holly's house first and the kiddos got to play and Randy also came over. Then we went to Roger & Shirley's for supper. We ended the night at Brandy & Nick's. The kids started playing as if there had been no time since they were last together. It's so neat watching how well they play together. We had our gift exchange and put together a gingerbread house. We headed home on Tuesday afternoon.
Tuesday we got home and when we were getting ready for bed, Malaya said she felt like she was going to throw up. I told her to get to the bathroom not thinking she really was, but boy did she surprise me. She was up every hour that night and threw up 10 times total. It was so hard to hold her hair & watch her get sick. :( She was better by morning but not herself until the next morning.
Wednesday I headed into Rapid because I had my apt with my pulmonologist. I went early so I could stop in at Black Hills Corp and see some of my old co-workers. It was nice to visit with them. I did a few errands and then had lunch with a friend. I got back pretty early because Malaya really didn't want me to go.
Thurday was a very fun day. Aunt Sheila took Malaya to get her first pedicure. They started first at Common Grounds (a coffee shop) and Malaya had an Italian Soda. It was just going to be the two of them, but then Miranda & I ended up going to. Miranda just got her toenails painted. That afternoon I also had a massage so it was a great pampering day :)
Friday the 3 of us along with Mom & Sheila decided to head back to Rapid. All of us but Sheila got an adjustment from Dr. Lisa. Then we went shopping & I found some great deals at Target. We all had lunch at Chili's and then headed home.
We woke up to snow on Saturday so we had to pack all our stuff in garage bags so it could go in the backend of dad's pickup. Then we met Gary at Pizza Ranch and we had lunch. Pizza Ranch is Malaya's favorite place to eat.
![]() |
| Meet Paige Naescher |
![]() |
| The girls in their Santa Hats |
![]() |
| The girls with Grandma & Papa |
![]() |
| Our Family |
![]() |
| Miranda & her gift from Uncle Mike & Aunt Sheila |
![]() |
| Malaya got her peace bedding she wanted |
![]() |
| Paige hiding under the tree |
![]() |
| Malaya got a Rapunzel dress up outfit from Santa |
![]() |
| Miranda got a Dora Guitar from Santa |
![]() |
| Paige eating her food while sitting in her dish |
![]() |
| The girls with Paige |
![]() |
| Christmas Morning |
![]() |
| Paige |
![]() |
| Paige & Eastyn |
![]() |
| The live nativity scene |
![]() |
| Live nativity scene |
![]() |
| Malaya drinking her Italian Soda |
| Malaya, Landon, Miranda & Alyssa |
![]() |
| The kiddos making gingerbread house |
![]() |
| Sommerlyn & Brandy |
![]() |
| Devon |
![]() |
| Sheila & Miranda |
![]() |
| Malaya's first pedicure |
![]() |
| Malaya's nails drying |
![]() |
| Her rainbow thumbs |
![]() |
| Her flower toes |
![]() |
| Playing play dough |
![]() |
| Playing play dough |




























No comments:
Post a Comment