Last night Gary's work had a golf tournament / BBQ. The girl I baby sit for watched our girls last night. It sounds like they had a lot of fun!! Amy & Luke are such great people and we are so glad we met them!! Anyway, by the time I got to the course they were haflway through so I joined in. It was my turn to go and the ball was off the green down a hill but close enough I was supposed to chip. Well, I swing and low and behold, the ball goes in the hole!!! I ended up winning a prize for that stroke. In the end our team got 2nd place. It was a lot of fun!!!
I'm going to post some pictures from the girls dressing up at the Farm over Labor Day. The girls were really goofy...some of these pictures just make me laugh!!
![]() |
| Our Local Fire Department on Sept 11, 2011 - 10 Year Anniversary |
![]() |
| Grandma Twila got the girls a paper doll set - One of the dolls names is marked Miranda |














No comments:
Post a Comment