Well, Wednesday was awful - both Malaya & Miranda were up. Miranda kept saying her ear was owie and I knew she had an ear infection. Sure, enough the Dr. agreed. She was also running a 102 temp! I was exhausted and knew I needed some help so I asked my mom to come stay a few days. She kept both of the girls the rest of the week. By the weekend, they were both much better. I definitely think we are on the downhill slope with Malaya - I never knew how hard the recovery would be.
Saturday I had a Norwex Party for my sister. She has started selling it so I told her I'd help out. Plus, I really LOVE their products!! I had a really good party and ended up getting $300 in FREE stuff so I was very excited.
On Sunday, my parents asked if we would like to go out to lunch after church and to the circus. The girls were very excited to go. We stayed until intermission. The girls were getting tired. I think everyone enjoyed it.
Sheila & Mike's 1 year anniversary was May 1 and they have a new addition - a female yellow lab puppy!
Gary is down to 3 days left - He'll be home Wednesday. The girls don't know it, so they should be pretty surprised!!! We can't wait to be together again as a family!!!
Eastyn








No comments:
Post a Comment