Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another Week Down




The week started off pretty uneventful....til Wednesday. I was leaving work and had just got Miranda into her carseat when I guy approached me and said, Excuse me, can you tell me where 5th street is. I told him and then he said someone else told me this way. I said no - it's this way and pointed. Malaya at this point opens her door and gets out and she's on the driver side and I'm on the passenger side. I told her to get back in the car and shut the door and thank God she listened!!! The man then proceeds to put his hands over his face and cries and says he is all alone and doesn't know anyone. I am looking around and there is no one close to me - the closest people are across the street at the YMCA. So, I then know I need to get out of this situation. So, I walk around the car towards the drivers side of the car and told the man I'm sorry. He then says if I give you money will you give me a ride. I said no - get in the car, shut the door and lock it. At that very same instant, this man tries to get in my passenger side door. My heart was pounding by this time and thank the Lord I hit the lock button. He then holds his hands up as if to say, Sorry to bother you. I then find out the next day that he had approached one of my co-workers a few minutes before me and then my old boss works 2 blocks from me and about 10 min after me he approached her. So, thankfully everyone was fine. We did call the cops to report him and hopefully we don't see him again!!!!



Gary is home this weekend so we are loving that - only 4 weeks to go!!!



I don't have many pictures from this week. So, I'll just post a few I took today.





Mirana's new swimsuit from Dick & Pam for her birthday



Malaya in the car




Miranda in the car




Malaya acting like she's sleeping




One tired little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment