Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Miranda

I took the day off to spend it with Miranda and Malaya to celebrate Miranda's 1st birthday. We started off the day by making Miranda cupcakes. She even ate one and liked it!! Then we took some cupcakes to Dr. Lisa, Brenda & Jan. Then we decided to go to Mommy's work and take cupcakes there. We were there almost 1.5 hours and had so much fun. I think my co workers thought the girls were great!! It doesn't seem possible that she can be 1. She is walking all over the place or maybe I should say running. She gives High 5's, blows kisses and has started hitting!! She still loves bathtime and can scream so loud it hurts your ears!! She also has 4 teeth now.

We got her 1 year pictures taken at JC Penney's - it took us 2 times, but we got great pictures!!
Miranda's favorite toy
We got her this play are and there are balls that go inside
Malaya making cupcakes
Miranda's birthday cupcakes
Miranda's not too sure of it
She even ate it
But, making a mess was the most fun
I got her bangs cut too and now she looks so different
Check out those 4 teeth!
Malaya wearing every bracelet she owns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment