Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finally A Nice Day

Well, it was provision week....again. We made it through the week. However, there was another storm on Wednesday, and there was no travel advised from Rapid to Spearfish. Gary's boss called and told him to stay home and not chance anything, so that was really nice.

On Saturday, I had to work all day. I wanted to get in early, so I set my alarm for 5. Miranda had a rough night and was up quite a bit, so I got maybe 3-4 hours. So, needless to say, when 5am came, I hit snooze. I didn't wake up and realize what I was doing until 5:40. I got up, got ready and took off by 6:15. I made it to work at 6:30 and decided that I would run up to 8th street Starbucks for my coffee. I would have stopped at the one in the gap, but they're out of white chocolate. Anway, made it up to 7th floor by 6:45 and thought to myself that something doesn't feel right on my feet. I looked down and I had 2 different shoes on....not only 2 different ones -1 black, 1 brown. I debated for a minute what to do. I figured I could deal with the humuliation from all my coworkers for the day, but they had different heels and I knew I be up and down walking most of the day so I decided to go home and change them. I made it home and then got back in the pickup and I was almost out of gas, so I stopped to fill up the pickup. By the time I made it to work, it was almost 7:30. I was sooooooo made at myself. I guess that's what happens when you're tired and get dressed in the dark.
Miranda started with a cough Thursday night and it has just gotten worse. She hasn't been sleeping well either, so we decided to go to the doctor today. Good thing we did... another ear infection and a cold....poor girl. She got an antibiotic so hopefully she feels better soon. At least it's been 2 months since her last one.
Then it was 50 degrees out today....almost a 70 degree swing since earlier in the week and everyone was in need of some fresh air, so we headed to the park. Malaya wanted McDonald's so we stopped there and then ate at the park. Miranda loved the swing - it was her first time and Malaya is going to be so excited her sister loves to swing just like her.
Well, I can only imagine what this week has in store for us.....

Miranda posing for a picture

Malaya & Miranda love to play in her Dora Kitchen - Shylow likes to be in it too

Miranda after her bath


Daddy & Malaya vacuuming - notice they switched vacuums


Miranda laughing - notice her 2 teeth

Malaya feeding her sister - she does quite well


Malaya feeding her twins food

Miranda learned "so big" this week and it is so fun watching her do it

Malaya at the park


The girls swinging

Miranda swinging

I think she enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment