What a busy week we had. Friday night my dad, Sheila & Mike, Aunt Bonnie, Gary & I all went to the Rush game....while my mom watched the girls.
On Saturday, we started off the day with getting Malaya's 3 year old pictures taken. If you would like to see them click here and use Sommerlyn Naescher as the user name. https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0592119147JCP
Then Brandy, Nick & the kids came over and we offered to watch their kids while they went Christmas shopping. We had sooooo much fun. We watched movies, made a gingerbread house, played puzzles, Swiper (from Dora) and then opened birthday and Christmas presents.
Saturday night I woke up with the stomach flu....we didn't do much of anything Sunday. Thank goodness it happened on a weekend and I didn't have to take PTO. This was the 6th time in 16 months that I've had the flu......so now this week is going to be catch up on laundry, the house, etc.
And who says I can't watch 4 kids??
Swiper no Swipping!!
Alyssa & Miranda
Miranda's favorite part of the gifts was the garbage sack
I absolutely love this video of Logan & Malaya

No comments:
Post a Comment