Once again another month has gone by way too fast. I can't believe Miranda is 8 months already!! She has learned so much in this month. She started out by belly crawling and 2 weeks later she was on her knees and had it all figured out. Now she goes, goes, goes. I'll be back in our bedroom and before I know it, she's right at my tail. She can also pull herself up. It's been lots of fun tracking what she does compared to Malaya and so far she's been right on track with her... so, if that continues, she'll be walking in 2 months!! I'm not sure that I'm ready for that though. Miranda loves her big sister and Shylow. She just laughs when they talk to her. I didn't get the best pictures for 8 months, but they'll work.....
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment