It does not seem possible that Miranda is 3 months old - the time is passing way too quickly. She is now laughing and rolling over and becoming so much fun!! We got her 3 months pictures taken on June 27th. Here is the link and password if you'd like to see them http://www.smilesbywire.com/ Customer Name: Sommerlyn Naescher Access Code: LTPP0592116643JCP
Thank goodness it was a short week this week. We headed out to Hart Ranch on July 1. We didn't have the chance to do too much this weekend because it rained and rained. On the 4th Gary's parents came up to spend the day. We ended up going to the flintstones and that was fun. I tried to get pictures of the girls together in their 4th of July outfits, but it didn't happen - maybe next year. Then that Sunday we had a picnic supper at Storybook and Malaya played. Once again, I didn't have the camera - I will get pictures from there one of these days.
Then the following Monday we headed to Spearfish to have a BBQ at Sheila & Mike's. Our friend Katie and her husband, Brent, and daughter Hattie (from Texas) were here visiting Brent's parents in Spearfish. Sheila, Katie, and Brent attended college together. Hattie is 11 days younger than Miranda - although you'd never know that from the pictures!! Also, take note of the "Hattie Bows". I follow Katie's blog and she always has pictures of Hattie with the huge bows. Then my cousin sent me a package and I opened it and there was a "Hattie Bow" and I was so excited!!
Sheila took this picture when she was watching the girls
I love this picture!
4th of July Outfit #2
Miranda and Daddy
Malaya & Daddy finally got to go swimming
Mommy & Malaya with Dino
Malaya did not like Barney!! She was fine until he put his arm around her.
Malaya swinging
I thought this picture was cute
Grandma Twila and Malaya
Malaya riding a dinosaur
Hattie & Miranda
They were holding hands....


No comments:
Post a Comment