Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting Caught Up

I have been so busy lately and have fallen way behind on my blog! So, I guess I'll be posting 2 blogs on the same day. Gary went turkey hunting with Mike the weekend of the 15th so the girls and I headed to my parents. I helped mom unpack some boxes and also went through some that were mine from when I was little. My mom did a great job keeping EVERYTHING that I ever did, but I just threw most of it in the garbage. At that rate it didn't take long to get rid of some boxes :) Malaya ended up staying Sat and Sun night with Grandma and Papa. She had so much fun - they got to go to the park and see the ducks and fish and play on the swings and slides. She even got to go eat lunch on Sheila's deck and see Roscoe. While Malaya was off playing....Gary & I spent the weekend getting our yard ready for summer. We have about an 80 foot long retaining wall with 21 shrubs in it. There were soooo many weeds and by the time we got the rest of the flower beds and my garden ready, we were beat! But, it's done so now it's ready to go. Twila is coming up tomorrow to help me plant flowers (pictures will be in another blog).



I love this picture of Malaya and her Papa



Feeding the Fish




Malaya loves the fish!!!





Papa and Malaya swinging



Malaya learned this trick at daycare



Going down the slide



Malaya's gymnastics class comes in handy



After a long day of playing, Malaya is eating her favorite snack - ice cream :)





Gary & his turkey




More Turkey Hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment