Gary went back to work this week, so that has been an adjustment. I was home on Monday with both girls and Shylow and it was definitely challenging. We are sending Malaya to Michele's on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays to give me a break and keep her on somewhat of a schedule. Plus, she loves to play with her friends there!!
On Tuesday it was beautiful out, so I got to take Miranda on her first walk and I even took Shylow with us. I can't believe Miranda is now 2 weeks old. I don't know where the time goes. I have 12 weeks of maternity leave, and I'm already down to 10!!
Well, I guess that's it for now. I will do my best to keep this updated, but no promises :) But, hey, if I get into this blog, maybe someday I'll get Facebook!!
Malaya is pointing to Baby Miranda's nose
Miranda's First Walk
Miranda is 2 weeks old
Miranda Smiling
Miranda Sleeping

Hi Sommerlyn,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see you have a blog!!!
I had to get any bits and pieces of what was going on with the Malaya (and now Miranda)from Sheila's blog and now I don't have to read hers :) (just kidding Sheila).
I think you will find it wonderful for jotting down special events, milestones, etc. I have many friends with blogs and each month they post what the baby is doing; rolling over, smiling, sleep schedule, etc. Before long you forget those things and this way you always know where to look to find them!
Keep in touch and congratulations on your beautiful baby. She is just adorable. You and Gary are truly blessed.
Thanks Marnie - I will remember that :)
ReplyDeleteSommerlyn - glad you are keeping a blog - it really is a nice way to keep track of everything!! Still not facebook though :) Love you!
Oh I am so glad you have a blog too! Miranda is adorable! It will be neat to read your blog since her and Hattie are so close in age!
ReplyDeleteNice blog Sommerlyn. Thank you for sharing. I will see that you get an invite to Jenny's blog.
ReplyDelete