Friday, August 16, 2013
Tubing
Friday the girls and I went to the Imperial pool with some friends. Then we went to their house for supper. It was the family who let us borrow their loader for the cement so we brought some steaks for supper. Then his wife and I put up 89 cups of corn.
Saturday night we went to another friend's house for a BBQ. It was fun. I got to shoot my gun there. I hadn't tried it out since Gary put the red dot on it and I love it!
Sunday we went to church down in Imperial and then went out to Pizza Hut for supper. Malaya really wanted to go tubing so when we got back we headed up to Sutherland. Storm clouds were rolling in so we couldn't stay out very long, but had lots of fun. Paige got to go with us and we all rode the tube. We even got Miranda out on it. Then Malaya wanted to ride it by herself and she did great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment