Well, I'm not doing very well at weekly updates, but I guess monthly is better than none!!!
February has been a busy month again. Girl Scout Cookie sales start Feb 15th and we have been very busy with that. Malaya had a goal of 210 so she could receive this dolphin ring as one of her recognition prizes. She is at 225 boxes as of now, so she has reached her goal!!! We also did a cookie booth at the grocery store yesterday that went well too.
The girls had fun at their Valnentine's Day Parties at school. Miranda took the bus for a field trip at the grocery store.
We've had lots of fun with friends this month. I had a scrapbooking day with Jennifer and then her family came over and we played a game while the girls played. We also had supper at a friend's house.
We are getting ready to head back to SD on Wednesday this week. Malaya has spring break so we thought it'd be a good time to go back, plus Gary has his annual check up on his Graves Disease.
I'm also doing a Scentsy party for a friend, so it's going to be super busy!!
Gary's been busy this month building Paige a dog house. Paige loves it and after her first time in it, she went up to Gary and jumped on him just like she was saying I love it - Thank You!!!
Malaya also had a cheerleading camp last weekend. She improved so much from last year and had lots of fun!!
I was also a Beta Reader for Ann Charles' Book #4 of the Deadwood Series - Better Off Dead in Deadwood. I got a thank you from her in the mail. I loved doing it and was very excited over my thank you!!
.jpg) |
| Cheerleading Camp - 44 girls |
.jpg) |
| Malaya performing |
 |
| Malaya holding Baby Molly |
 |
| Miranda holding baby Molly |
 |
| Miranda and Paige sleeping |
 |
| Valentine outfits from G&G Naescher |
 |
| The scarf I made Shar for her birthday |
 |
| Girl scout cookie booth |
 |
| My thank you gift from Ann Charles |
 |
| Paige's dog house |
 |
| inside |
 |
| 2 rooms |
No comments:
Post a Comment