Monday, June 25, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been 2 weeks since my last post and I know we've been busy, but I have to stop and think of what we've been doing!!! 

Malaya is doing well at her piano lessons. She doesn't like to practice, but she plays so well!!  She even has some of her songs memorized by the end of the week.

It's been really hot here - 105 degrees!!!  Went to the pool in Grant one day. They have a kiddie pool and it's FREE. Although, the girls call it the kitty cat pool!! :)

We took the girls to their first movie at the movie theater yesterday. We saw Brave. They did pretty well. The move had a bear in it and I thought oh no, they are going to be scared, but they never mentioned it so that's great.

Gary had been helping a friend harvest wheat so the girls go to go for a ride in the combine. They loved it!!!

Well, that's an update of what I can remember..... The only picture I have this week is of the dogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment