Friday, February 24, 2012

Grandma Audrey & Papa Clark Visit

My parents came down on the 17th (Friday). We made suckers out of candy molds. Then on Saturday Gary had to work so we played games around the house. Saturday night they took us out to dinner in Paxton at the winery for pizza!!  They were going to go home on Monday, but ended up heading out Sunday because there was a snow storm predicted. We had fun, but it went way too fast.

Sunday night our church had a Sweetheart Dinner that Gary & I signed up to attend. We had our choice of prime rib or chicken cordon bleu. Of course we both had the prime rib and it was excellent. Then they had the Perkins County High School swing choir perform for entertainment. They did a wonderful job!

This week I was asked by Malaya's friend, Michelle's mom (Pam) to watch Michelle from 6-12 and then take her to school with Malaya. Her mom was going to start subbing as a cook at the school and had to train this week. Well, when she picked up Michelle on Monday she said a girl had quit and Pam was offered a full time job immediately, so she asked if I would be willing to watch Michelle. It would only be until school is out and if they didn't have school, I wouldn't have her. I agreed to do it and so far this week has gone well. The girls play together really well.

I have my first Scentsy home party tonight. I'm really excited for it and hope it goes well. Well, here are some pictures from the past week.

The girls making candy molds

Miranda's teddy bears

Malaya's smiley faces

Miranda finally got her scooter from Sheila & Mike

Paige 3 Months Old

The Backrub Chain - I don't know where mine was at???

Malaya, Michelle, & Miranda - I fixed their hair

Michelle & Malaya

Michelle, Malaya & Miranda

Michelle, Malaya, & Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment