Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mother's Day

For Mother's day, we invited both of our parents up for dinner. Gary grilled a pork loin and we had salads & dips to go with it. It was a nice relaxing day.

On the 10th, Gary & I headed to Lakewood, CO for a job interview. My parents kept the girls. The company paid for our hotel and we stayed at a Hampton Inn. On that Wednesday morning we woke up to 2 inches of SNOW!!! I couldn't believe it!  Gary spent all day Wednesday at the interview and the company's secretary drove me around Lakewood and then I went shopping at the mall that afternoon. We got home Thursday afternoon. He did get a job offer, but we decided it wasn't the right fit for our family.

The girls & I on Mother's Day - Miranda wasn't cooperating!!

Malaya & Mommy

My mom & I on Mother's Day

My Mother - In - Law &Mom on Mother's Day

Twila & I on Mother's Day

Gary & his mom on Mother's Day

Gary & I on Mother's Day


The girls with both grandparent's on mother's day

One day we were out for a walk & the girls were holding hands - I thought it was just precious

We went for a wagon ride and it was probably 60 degrees out and Miranda wanted to wear her duck hat

Miranda sitting on the wheel in our backyard

Miranda made this hat at her school

We brought the girls home pillow pets from Lakewood

Malaya wanted the unicorn

Miranda riding the fire truck at the new park by our house

Miranda & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment